Intro and LP/Tuner question

dieseldad13

Sup guys-
Jimmy Mac here and I run a 98.5 24v Cummins. Love my diesel and would sit and huff the exhaust if it werent for CO being lethal- LOL.
I have added an AFE stage 2 and FASS DRP02. Truck has 5" straight pipe, ISSPRO gauges and DiabloSport Power Puck. Truck is typical Dodge red and the moment i saw her i knew she would be called Lucy- My spicy red girl!
I run Amsoil front to back and am having a little shift improver kit and valve body done this week.
I am a full time firefighter and this is my daily driver.
I posted a question about my LP and tuner before and will repost below- Please help me out on this. I know everyone has an opinion and I am open to hearing whatever you have to say.
Thanks again guys and glad to be here- Viva Diesel!
--- Jimmy Mac
dieseldad13@gmail.com

Hey Fellas-
I and a 98.5 2500 and swapped from stock to a FASS DDRP02- My gauge shows Im running about 18-22 psi at idle and under WOT I'm sitting between 16-18.
I have been wanting to take out my Power Puck and go to an Edge Comp... My brother (not a diesel guy, but is a parts/performance enthusiast if you will) keeps telling me the Comp will blow my motor and fry my VP---
Is there any truth to this or is he just too cautious?
Do I just keep the Puck or get the Comp? I only planned on running it on level 3 to bump up to an 80hp gain instead of the 50 gain from the puck. Or do I sell the FASS and get a Raptor 100 or 150?
It is my daily driver so it isnt too extreme and dont plan on it, just wan a little more go go and ability to push some smoke on people at times...
Help please...
Thanks fellas

Back