Iowa boy lost in Cali

usmcdiesel

Hey, my name is scott lusk and I am currently stationed in Cali for Infantry training for the US Marines. I got started workin on diesel wen my brother Ryan aka dieselwrencher bought his first diesel wen he was bout 16 or 17. I am always lookin for a good diesel event to got to on the weekends.

I have 1 rig so far but i am buyin dieselwrenchers pullin truck in a few months. My first ride is a '84 chevy with a 5.9 cummins in it. Some of the mods on the truck so far are: Dana 44 HDfront axle, 14 bolt rear axle, 6 inch suspension lift, 3 inch body lift, ZF5 transmission, dual cowl induction hood, moon visor, and 36 inch military tires on 16.5 inch polished aluminum rims.

I also have alot of other plans for the engine and suspension but i need to save the money up to be able to do that.

Welcome to compd Scott! I'm glad to see you finally are gettin the chance to get online. If we ever get your truck painted I will send you update pictures. Have fun during training, and talk to you this weekend.

Welcome to CompD Scott! Your brothers are both great guys, and thanks for doin' what you do for our country!

Glad tosee you remembered how to use these computer thingys scott. and kat i dont think he can drive as he cant get a rental car and his truck is still in iowa. It was nice to hear from you again scott hopefully we get to talk again this weekend as long as no one screws up ur liberty.

Dear God, another brother to deal with... :hehe:

Ok, just messin'... Welcome to CompD. I know both of your brothers, and have met your parents too. So if you're anything like them we'll get along just fine.

... and like said before, thanks for your service!