iPhone 3G 8GB

Gibson

There's no love in diesel
Unlocked ready for any service plan. Sound-vibrate switch fell off but is under warrenty. I just don't have time to take to apple working 13 hour days. No defects other than the switch. Asking $275 obo.

You can buy them brand new for 100. May not be unlocked but that can be done pretty cheap from what I hear. And on my old iPhone anything on the exterior wasn't wrrntied according to the apple store

It's not jailbroken. Unlocked means it has been verified with AT&T on iTunes then my sim was taken out and any other sim can be put in and it will work. And yes it is under warentty. I called apple last week and it's am easy in store fix. My price is pretty good compared to what the going rate o
craigslist and eBay is. $100 from AT&T is if you sign a 2 yr contract....

Found one for $255 on eBay that's cheapest. I'll go down to $250 comes with charger and box.

I'm taking it by apple tomarrow and if they fix it I'll sell for $250 and if they give me a new one I'll keep the new one and sell my other unlocked and jailbroken (cydia) iPhone that's in just perfect shape for $300.