IPhone photo of ISBeINSIDE SSR runs...

2007 5.9

West Coast Dyno Modifier
Here is a IPhone pic I took Friday night...I'll get actual graphs up this weekend.

The lower red line is SSR (Stock) settings Marco listed with 180hp injectors...and the subsequent lines are what we were making with tuning...

We went from 522hp on stock SSR settings to 630hp with adjusting options...thats the versatility of SSR!!!

THANK YOU MARCO!!!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 397
Nice!

So, is this more HP than was expected or is there more in it with more tuning?

No 4K, power falls off after 3300, and we were more interested in driveable RPM than pullin RPM. We will work on 4K in the future.

I will be dyno tuning with the SSR to 4k and with a full out race engine shortly ;)

As soon as I get my injection pump/pumps to were I want them I will fuel them to as far out as I can.... As Marco intended

ok :confused:

point is, the truck/engine/etc. is obviously able to make the power down there... why did the power go down?

Sorry..inside joke with some people, not directed at you!!!

What do you mean by, "Why did the power go down"??

What gear are you dynoing in, care to share what your settings are, i will do the same as we tune my 03.

Malcolm

Maybe I should look into gettin another common rail. Sweet numbers:rockwoot:

looks nice...... BUT why a stock cp3? at least put an arson kit in it..

i made 780hp with a single stg 3 cp3 with 150's (75% extrude honed)

the red line is higher than the other lines at the lower RPM... it looks like you started the runs at a similar RPM :o

Well the best way I can describe that is...that run was with stock SSR settings...no duration and little timing. That run I hit the load like any other run and it began to kill the turbo, so Greg who was driving had to floor it to come up on boost again, and I started to record the run.

Normally we find a load % that is what I think is ideal and stick with it with ALL runs...that one run the load was a little too high for the settings.

Pretty much take that red line below 60mph and toss it...

Back