Is anyone going to Thunder in the corn?

extreme diesel

diesel builder
Is anyone going to Thunder in the corn in Hoopston IL on the 9th? they are pulling DHRA at 1 and ITPA at 6. should be a good day.

Is anyone going to Thunder in the corn in Hoopston IL on the 9th? they are pulling DHRA at 1 and ITPA at 6. should be a good day.

I will be there. I am not sure if Bryce is ready to go I havent talked to him in while. You guys pullin in both sanctions.

Well be passing back through on sat... actually think we went through on the way up.... anymore info??

Bill good luck with the hook I will miss it and I'm not going to make it to the State Fair pull on the 13th either. My mom is having a cookout for me that night and having people over. You can't sell that thing till I see it hook again which you know will be next year. Keep me informed on the twin info and what I will need to shell out or make my truck a little better pullin next summer then do twins. See ya later.

I got 2nd in Street diesel. I think Denton Krueger won the steet diesel it was a good running red regular cab dodge. A blue duramax won WS good running truck.