Is it May yet?

i think about 75% of my conversation these days involves talking about how ready I am for TS. Hurry up May!

That's all we have been thinking/talking about this week, TS! The warm weather and some diesel drag racing and sled pulling, bring it on!:st:

Hotel is booked, and ordering materials to build the new display booth. TS will be the first event to see the new layout! I can't wait!!

It is sucking bad with the wait. This warm weather is making it really a bastard.

It is sucking bad with the wait. This warm weather is making it really a bastard.

Lmao, those were my thoughts exactly today. Spring fever BAD! I walked out of the hospital, leaving a staff meeting at 9pm and you could smell the warmth and the orange blossoms and omg.... I looked up at the night sky, and am I ill? Because I actually thought, the only thing that could make this better is to throw in a sled pull, some diesel smoke, some tail gates and about 3,000 friends with beer. :cheer:

wow its coming up soon , too soon. We are working day and night to get the NX Dragster to this race. We are looking forward to seeing Schieds and GBE at this race , and seeing the first side by side 6 second diesel race .
*nx*

ready since yesterday heck i have been ready since i made it home last year from TS! I have been waiting all year for this. heck my vacation has been in since like october or november like the day or two after the date was announced.

I for one can wait.......... I need the time to get ready. LOL I'm glad it's warm everywhere else. We are slated to get more white crap tonight and tomorrow. SOB!