Is it possible...

Bullitt mustangs never had a "shaker" style hood scoop. They had the standard GT style scoop. The 2003-2004 Mach 1's had the functional Shaker scoop, just thought I would clearify that. I'm kinda partial to mustangs lol.

I like the look of it on your truck, it's different that's for sure.

Crap, brain fart. Yes it was an 03 Mach 1. Sorry everybody, sorry. I'm partial to mustangs too, had about 7 in my life, currently have a '99.

Again, sorry for being a dumbass.:thankyou2:

I LIKE IT, but not in a gay way. My last truck with a functional shaker from an '03 Bullit Mustang.

Crap, brain fart. Yes it was an 03 Mach 1. Sorry everybody, sorry. I'm partial to mustangs too, had about 7 in my life, currently have a '99.

Again, sorry for being a dumbass.:thankyou2:

By looking at your avatar I knew you made an honest mistake, so I'll let it slide this time:hehe:

Any Mustang fan is a friend of mine though:rockwoot:

I hope you didn't steal that shaker off of our Mach though:evil

:Cheer:

Couple of comments:

-The horizontal mount in the hood is novel, but as mentioned, it loses a lot of cooling capacity because it is not perpendicular to air flow. I can't imagine it actually cools as good.

-For cutting the grill out and re-arranging things to get the IC out front, the main risk I see is damage to the fine metal fins. Now there is nothing protecting them. Will look good for a couple of months, then (IMO) it will get dings and start looking crappy.

-The ideal setup should focus on maximizing flow while protecting the IC unit. Like a custom ground effect scoop that forces air though all your coolers. Unfortunately, I don't think an exposed IC will work well because the main reason you are doing it is to see it and after a while it will look like crap.

My buddy has another cooler that sits right infront of his IC that protects it. The only thing showing is the alittle area around the end tanks on both sides.

I see. Its not a high priority thing for me right now, just something I might play around with some time.

Back