Is it seriously this hard to find a turbo

123.cummins

i have been searching for days and i cant find a freakin turbo all i want is a s465 t4 .9a/r and a 3 piece exhaust manifold for a 12v
any help in my search would be extremely appreciated

ForcedInductions.com call an talk to Jose tomorrow you won't beat the price on the turbo, but I don't know if he sells diesel manifolds? They sell more gasser stuff than diesel.

Sent from the command position of my dinosaur.

now im thinking about twins 62 over s480 or the listed above s465 i dont know help i get lost in the world of turbos

2nd vote for Manning, (TMONEYDIESEL)

Sent from my F'n space phone

send him a pm and have a conversation, pretty good about getting people setup with what they need, vs, what you think you need.
definitely a great guy.

It might be hard to find if you're looking on the community bulletin board at the Piggly Wiggly, but if you're looking in the right places, it's a phone call away.

It might be hard to find if you're looking on the community bulletin board at the Piggly Wiggly, but if you're looking in the right places, it's a phone call away.

Its nice to see people who know what a Piggly Wiggly is!!

Have a custom s466 from Area Diesel with a 1.0 a/r housing, t4. Asking 1300 for it. Just thougt id let you know...pm me if you have any interest

Call Taylor like the other guys said. He is one hell of a man won't treat you wrong in any way.

Back