Is my truck worth 25K?

micker12

I was wondering if Im asking to much for my truck? Ive had it up for sale at 26K on E-bay and I just knocked it down to 25K. The truck is an 05 with 75k on it.

8in Fabtech radius arm lift
37in nitto mud grapplers/18in wheels
4in downpipe, 5in exhaust
5 disk converter
In dash navigation, subs
banks 6-gun with PDA
7 gallon air tank with 380 100% duty cycle compressor

I dont know let me know what you think guys. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• !Bceg+FQCGk~$(KGrHqUH-DkEqutDJNbHBK0nmq3Ez!~~_3.jpg
    !Bceg+FQCGk~$(KGrHqUH-DkEqutDJNbHBK0nmq3Ez!~~_3.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 20
  • !Bceg,0Q!2k~$(KGrHqMH-EUEquRH5Vo)BK0nk2Sn7!~~_3.jpg
    !Bceg,0Q!2k~$(KGrHqMH-EUEquRH5Vo)BK0nk2Sn7!~~_3.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 11
yeah i'd give u 25k. i had my truck listed for 27 and no one would bite. tough time to sell a custom truck

i hope so...im thinkn of saleing mine 05 harley with about 80k

It may be worth that, but used pickup market is more of a buyers market than a sellers if you know what I mean.

My buddy bought his 05 crewcab 350 last year for $23k and in our area trucks are not cheap and hold their value well. His had 35's, leveling kit, MBRP exhaust, tinted windows, gauges, SCT, airaid intake, pro comp wheels, and a bunch of other odds and ends, and it had 50k miles on it. The guy said he had been trying to sell it for over two months and about gave up before we scooped it up.

Your's clearly has more money wrapped into it. I think lifted extended cabs are harder to sell personally. Seems the crew cab is the most sought after and if they dont want passengers they go for the reg cab!? It's a tough call, area has a LOT to do with value.

You have a very nice truck though and I'd say your asking price is fair.

Back