Is SSR set to replace TNT/R?

CROWD PLZR

Is the tntr old news now? I have just started gathering some parts and I really want to use the tntr tune. I was going to wait to try and get the tune until the truck was about ready. And I always update the s06 with the lateset software on the mads website. But after some reading on here it seems that updating the programmer may have screwed me. So whats the deal? Is TNT/R still available to new customers?

I spoke with Bob yesterday and he had me email him some info. I guess Im playing the waiting game like Ive seen people do, waiting on a response from him. Ive seen people talking about it taking anywhere from a couple days to a few weeks to hear back from him when requesting that tune. Hopefully it's still available.

Yes the SSR will replace the tnt-r but only if you are willing to set it up on the dyno. It is a tuning device that will take time to set up for your truck. It works great on it default settings but if you really want to tune your truck be prepared to spend time on the dyno. SO far I am really happy with the SSR helped spool up of my charger, can limit the low end fueling till the turbo lights.

Malcolm

Back