is the industrial injection head studs better than the ATS headstuds?

250sprayboy06

i have a buddy that has the BIG industrial injection headstuds an he thinkin bout switchin to the ATS. i told him hed be wastin his money to take the big ones out an put the ats ones in? he has twins, twin cp3's, cam, valve springs, push rods, ATS tranny, smarty an rail box.

what are you talking about , II sells ARP , and the ones you are talking about are more then likly ARP custom new age 625's and are the best head stud avalable . ATS dosen't manufactor head studs eather but sells a reboxed offshore made stud , so its II and ARP . of ? from ?

why would you change out studs like you would a turbo or injector? I can see if one breaks or gasket goes..., but just cuz?

I have the ARP 450 studs in my truck and just broke three of them. I am going to go with the 625's. has anyone else had problems with the 450's breaking?

i have a buddy that has the BIG industrial injection headstuds an he thinkin bout switchin to the ATS. i told him hed be wastin his money to take the big ones out an put the ats ones in? he has twins, twin cp3's, cam, valve springs, push rods, ATS tranny, smarty an rail box.

Oh, I would run the BIG II Studs. Their studs are the bestest eva. :poke:

Back