Is This possible?

camilo4x4

I'm using an edge juice platinum on my 06 f-250, let's say I want to use an SCT occasionally for drag racing. Can I put the edge on 0 (stock) and just use it the screen for the gauges while the SCT is on the highest?

It's possible, but you'll want to keep your shift points stock. Even at "0" the Edge is never truly off. Since it's after the processor, it will still defuel and relay what it interprets ast stock.

I agree with Eric.I run my Edge Platinum on level "0" just for gauges for everyday driving,but at the strip I unhook it totally because I still think it controls certain things even in the stock mode.

What if I put in the edge that it has a standard tranny so that it doesn't make any changes for the actual automatic.

I wouldn't do that.I just leave mine on learn mode off and have it set to 0% defuel.

I used my Attitude monitor for gauges for a while, and ran the SCT for power/tranny.

I didnt trust the edge up there staring at me in the corner of the windshield. . .

So I dithed it and threw a set of gauges in it.

Just my 2 cents!

Here at TS we have the MPD monitor to use as gauges and there is no power additive function in it. With the Heads up display it can be projected up onto the windsheild so that you don't have to look down at the monitor screen.

Well, we include a piece of 5 % film to apply to your windshield so that you can see it in the day light. If you put it down in the lower driver's side corner about an inch above the black border line that outlines the window and you aline the display box up with the film you can see it just fine.

Back