Is this were the cool people hang out?

BCSCUMMINS

Fomer 35er
Hay new to the site. Came from DTR what, communist. Was banned 3 times over there, apparently I did not suck up to Larry like every one else does.

Looks like you guys have a cool site here. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Justin

Last edited:
Dude, Banks is a site sponsor. This is your first and only warning, change your avatar.

:hehe: Just kiddin! Welcome to Comp D! :welcome:

Welcome for another previously :banned: DTR member.

You'll like it here...we don't have any TOPS! :hehe: Just a bunch of bottoms.....:shake: :hehe:

apparently it isnt were the cool kids are if youre postin in here justin!

4x4 dually, aint seen you on the dtr in a while.....did you and the begle leave at the same time? lol jk y'all

SCHOOL BUS said:
4x4 dually, aint seen you on the dtr in a while.....did you and the begle leave at the same time?

Where did Beagle go? Did he get the axe or what? I miss the chicken avatars! :hehe:

Do you drive a regular bus or a short bus like JJeepyJohn?

4x4dually said:
Where did Beagle go? Did he get the axe or what? I miss the chicken avatars! :hehe:

Do you drive a regular bus or a short bus like JJeepyJohn?

yes the begle "left" not too long after you did

i drive a qc/sb bus!:rockwoot:

Welcome to comp d school_bus....where you can type the word BASTARD with a clear conscience. :hehe:

Uh oh. Yall better watch these guys right here. They are known trouble makers and they are getting me in trouble on DTR because I am friends with them. LOL

WUnderwood said:
they also play with Barbie dolls in their spare time...

this is true. i turned my fold flat storage under the rear seat into barbies dream house.....pretty sweet:hehe:

Barbie can't jump in my truck.....but I'll still pick her up and put her in!

:cheer:

SCHOOL BUS said:
this is true. i turned my fold flat storage under the rear seat into barbies dream house.....pretty sweet:hehe:

Wouldn't suprise me Scott. I'm still thinkin about that tire mount in your bed....that could have been tranny money!

So when is the rest of the BCS chpter going to get here? what happend BigNasty you banned to, couldn't follow the :rules: :banned:

Back