Is your bottle cold as ice??

NitrousExpress

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We at Nitrous Express love to give you guys the best deals possible so we are issuing you a Cold Weather Special!

freejacket11.jpg

We are giving away a FREE 15lb Nitrous Express bottle jacket with the order of any bottle heater, or one of our Accessory packages that include a bottle heater! Thats a $156.00 Value!!

15946.jpg

To receive your FREE 15lb bottle jacket fill out this form: http://www.nitrousexpress.com/freejacket0111.pdf
and follow the instructions!!

Offer valid for a limited time, so get them while they're HOT!! (no pun intended :hehe: )

Its not right to leave ANYONE out in the cold!! *nx*

If you have any questions or comments feel free to let me know!!

Thanks,
Clay @NX

Clay, if a person just wanted to buy the jacket, how much would it be? I will need 2 of them and a lightning valve soon enough

Yes sir. I put one on one of my bottles, so I want to put one on the other now, to match it up

Do y'all carry a heater for 20lb bottles?

Wow I wish I could get a 15 or 20 pound bottle. How much are jacket covers for a little 10 pound bottle?

Yes sir. I put one on one of my bottles, so I want to put one on the other now, to match it up

PN: 15946 = 15lb bottle blanket $155.91 each
PN: 11700L-15 = 15lb lightning 45 bottle valve $85.77 each

+ your forum discount!!

Do y'all carry a heater for 20lb bottles?.
Yes sir, we do!
Our bottle heater for the 10 and 15lb bottle works for the 20 as well... it just depends if it is a -4 or -6 fitting on the valve!!

PN: 15940 or 15941 $253.94 + forum discount!

Wow I wish I could get a 15 or 20 pound bottle. How much are jacket covers for a little 10 pound bottle?

PN: 15945 = 10lb bottle jacket $139.11 + forum discount!
*nx*

Let me know if you guys need anything else!!
Clay @NX