ISO: 32 spline dana 60 axle shafts

Sarafin

Looking for 32 spline dana 60 axle shafts, don't care weather they're CAD axles or not. I'm located in western mass, willing to travel some or pay for shipping.
Thanks, Matt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have a set I just removed from my 96 dodge replaced the with 35 s pm me if you interrested

Looking for 32 spline dana 60 axle shafts, don't care weather they're CAD axles or not. I'm located in western mass, willing to travel some or pay for shipping.
Thanks, Matt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

not the factory rear I I just took them out they are 32 spline

Last I knew CAD was short for central axle disconnect. Which would be the front axle. :)

rear was short for rear end a truck has a front rear end and a back rear end just another smart ass

rear was short for rear end a truck has a front rear end and a back rear end just another smart ass

Not trying to be smart a$$ about anything. Just helping you out since you misread what he was looking for, since he stated CAD that should have been a clue that he was looking for the front.

Of course maybe I am wrong and there is a way to use the rear axles in the front of a truck?

Last edited:
hears some help for you it is FRONT AXLES that I have Last sentence is what makes you the smart ass

not the factory rear I I just took them out they are 32 spline

hears some help for you it is FRONT AXLES that I have Last sentence is what makes you the smart ass

Yes sir. I agree that was a smart remark I made. However from all of your previous post, sure looked like you were talking about the rears.

Of course maybe I am just having trouble reading your posts.

Back