Issopro Pyro guage

INDSLPWR04

I have had an Issopro boost and pryo gauge installed for 4 years now. Last year the pyro started acting strange. It does not really read below 500 degrees. I can be cruising down the highway at 70+ and the gauge will be reading 0. Stand on it and it instantly jumps to 800-900 then settles back to a lower reading and eventually back to 0. It has never once gone above 1200 even with the TS box turned all the way up.

Sounds to me like you need more fuel. LOL Its a bad probe, you can get a new one on it pretty easy.

Thanks! More fuel, I know. But my clutch is just about shot with the little box i got know. I want to built smart not just make monster power and break tones of parts.

I didn't think it would be as simple as a bad probe.

BTW your truck rocks. Read about it in I think DieselWorld.

mine randomly go to zero and then jump back up and go to zero and go back up and then eventually go to zero untill i shut the truck off. it was just a bad ground though.

Thanks! More fuel, I know. But my clutch is just about shot with the little box i got know. I want to built smart not just make monster power and break tones of parts.

I didn't think it would be as simple as a bad probe.

BTW your truck rocks. Read about it in I think DieselWorld.

Thanks man

Back