Isspro Gauges Present The Northwest Diesel Nationals

NHRDA

Portland-poster.jpg

This should be a great event! I'll be there racing my truck as well as DirtyMax. Who else is planning to make it?

I'll be there with something, pit bike if necessary, Jerry Mullen will have his new SuperStreet truck there as well.

I know Mark Ventling (big Duramax 4x4 that runs in 2WD with rear DOT slicks) is also planning to make it, not sure if he's running Super-Street or Pro-Street. Ken, are you still going to make it to Indy?

I'll be practicing my gear-rowing techniques at the Calgary race this weekend, in my TDI Jetta.

I may try to drag my girlfriend out to race at the Portland race too, maybe I'll borrow my dad's 12V or diesel Mercedes so she can race something with an automatic and no traction problems.

I saw in another thread where the Armor-Inc Pro-Street truck will be here for the Portland race. Everyone tell all your friends, let's make this the biggest race in this area!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Patty and I are planning on making the race. I'm not sure which trucks we will be bringing, but we will have two there to race.

Paul

Paul,
It will be good so see you and Patty back out there (although most of us will hope to avoid seeing either of you in the other lane)! It seems like forever since I've seen you guys!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Paul,
It will be good so see you and Patty back out there (although most of us will hope to avoid seeing either of you in the other lane)! It seems like forever since I've seen you guys!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

It will be good to see you too. We haven't made one of the NHRDA races in awhile.

I wouldn't worry about seeing me in the other lane. It's Patty that you've got to watch out for. A couple of weeks ago she beat me in the final round. She seemed pretty happy about it too... Go figure!

Paul

Michael is DirtyMax going to be in Portland?

Yup, Brad and crew will be hauling it down from Billings! Now I just need to talk the track manager into giving some decent track prep so we can cause you to revise the quickest Duramax list again ;)

I'm bring both max'd out and white out. I'll drive max'd out and my buddy tim will drive white out. Will have to turn down max'd out a little and keep it in the 10's. At least till the last run.:evil

may have to come to beat on you a little Ken,:cheer: with you driving max'd out i might have a chance to get a video of the ol ford beating up on her:snoop:

may have to come to beat on you a little Ken,:cheer: with you driving max'd out i might have a chance to get a video of the ol ford beating up on her:snoop:

don't hit the NOS too quick, would hate to see you flame out on the starting line again.:poke: I might put the drag radials on Max'd Out and move the fuel tank and take that SS record back and put it in the 9's where it belongs.:evil

with no licience i'd hate to have to disqaulified, i've watched it where guys don't have a bar at 11.49:poke:see you at the :tree:

Maybe we'll have to get Ken his license before then! Ken - can you find a small-town doctor to sign off on the physical? ;)

No problem Michael, but then Shawn, I can dial it in at 10.0 and still spot you have a second.:poke::stab: Should be fun, looking forward to seeing everyone again, really good to see Paul and Patty at one of the NHRDA events.:snoop:

Last edited:
Back