Isspro Gauges Present The Northwest Diesel Nationals

No problem Michael, but then Shawn, I can dial it in at 10.0 and still spot you have a second.:poke::stab: Should be fun, looking forward to seeing everyone again, really good to see Paul and Patty at one of the NHRDA events.:snoop:

if you give me a second you'll lose, :poke:don't forget you need togo more than one round*bdh*hope things are goin better, don't know yetm but we are looking at maybe coming out to this event. it'd be good to see you guys event

Okay, now that we've been into the 8's (8.82 @ 149.98) with the MBRP/DirtyMax truck, this should be a good race to see, at a sticky & sea-level track! Maybe we can even get Banks to bring one of their cars up! Either way, you'll at LEAST see some 8-second passes in a full-sized diesel pickup!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

We've got a lot of cool giveaway stuff for this event, and now working out the details for the BBQ during the dyno. If anyone has any questions about the event, track or the area, please give me a call at 503-407-1388.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Dang wish I could make it this year. I had a great time the last couple of years!

I love the tri tip you guys make, but I have no idea what a greek martini is! BTW - like most tracks, there is a rule against bringing in your own alcohol. Unlike most tracks they actually enforce it with "beer police" wandering around to watch for people digging it out of their own coolers. If you are bringing your own, keep it discrete (and of course do not drink if you are driving or racing).

We are planning to come with the HDR/Armor inc racer....long as we don't break anything between now and then haha.........should be a good time!

Donovan,
That's great to hear you are planning to make it! There will be two trucks with Lenco transmissions at this race!

Trucks so far confirmed

Pro Stock
The Dirty Max

Pro Street
Harbour City Diesel - National MPH Record Holder at 150.23mph
Armour Inc
Maxed Out Racing
The Coal Train - Aka Bill Allen

This will be a great event and kinda nice to have a barbeque and dyno before drag racing to so I can actually shoot the bs with everyone.

Thanks again to Isspro Gauges for being Title sponsor and taking this event to the next level. :clap:

I'll be there, and my truck will have a new clutch by then, since it just pooped the bed today.:banghead:
I might even put it on the dyno, if I can win something for lowest HP 12 valve. :lolly:

Just make sure you drag race it too, so I'm not the only one rowing the gears there! I'm going to race my TDI Jetta, and let my girlfriend race my truck. I can smell the clutch dust already!

more fast trucks, no 20sec+ semi's and half the price of Woodburn ...... I'll be there holding the bleacher down :)

I've never been to the PTLD race, do any of the faster big trucks that usually race in Woodburn show up??

It'd be cool as hell to have the banks S-10 or rail show up, but I seriously doubt they'll show up to anything thats not going to be getting big time ink in the mags.

more fast trucks, no 20sec+ semi's and half the price of Woodburn ...... I'll be there holding the bleacher down :)

I've never been to the PTLD race, do any of the faster big trucks that usually race in Woodburn show up??

It'd be cool as hell to have the banks S-10 or rail show up, but I seriously doubt they'll show up to anything thats not going to be getting big time ink in the mags.

By faster big trucks, do you mean the fast semis? I'm hoping to see Pat Kyle in his 12-second semi (he has been running most of the races lately). A few people have been trying to get Banks to run this race, but I have not heard anything yet.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

By faster big trucks, do you mean the fast semis? I'm hoping to see Pat Kyle in his 12-second semi (he has been running most of the races lately). A few people have been trying to get Banks to run this race, but I have not heard anything yet.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Yep, like the cornfield corvette and several others that usually show up at woodburn.

Last edited:
Just make sure you drag race it too, so I'm not the only one rowing the gears there! I'm going to race my TDI Jetta, and let my girlfriend race my truck. I can smell the clutch dust already!

I don't know about dragin' my truck. It's not very fast yet.

It doesn't matter if it is fast! I ran my Ford for years as a 17-second truck (and won a few races), and have even won in my Jetta when it was bone stock (mid-18's).

I've got the DirtyMax truck at my house now, will be taking it to do some displays next week to try to get more people interested in this event!

It doesn't matter if it is fast! I ran my Ford for years as a 17-second truck (and won a few races), and have even won in my Jetta when it was bone stock (mid-18's).

I've got the DirtyMax truck at my house now, will be taking it to do some displays next week to try to get more people interested in this event!

Where are you going to be???

Back