Isspro Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals, Portland OR, Aug 20

NHRDA

NHRDA Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals – Presented by ISSPRO Gauges

Portalnd-web.jpg

Location – Portland International Raceway
Address to track - 1940 North Victory Boulevard, Portland OR 97217

Saturday – August 20th 2011
NHRDA Diesel Drag Racing – 6 categories (see rules NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - Diesel Drag Race Rules!)
Show n Shine
Dyno Competition

Event schedule
3:00 pm Gates opens - (note scheduled times may vary)
3:00 – 6:00pm Show n Shine, Dyno Competition
6:00 pm Drag racing qualifying
8:00 pm till finish Drag racing eliminations

Admission fees
Adults $ 9.00
Kids 6-12 $ 5.00
Kids 5 & under Free

Competitor Fees – (Note all drag race competitors must have current NHRDA membership)
Sportsman Et $27.00
Super Diesel (11.90 index) $27.00
Super Street $27.00
Pro Street $27.00
Pro Stock $27.00
Top Diesel $27.00
Dyno $75.00 for 3 pulls

Show n Shine Competitors must sign up at NHRDA booth

Burnout Contest First 10 competitors sign up at NHRDA booth

Official Sponsors -
ISSPRO Gauges - Title Sponsor
MBRP Performance Exhaust – Official Exhaust of the NHRDA
FASS Fuel Systems – Official Fuel System of the NHRDA
BD Power - Official Turbo of the NHRDA
South Bend Clutches – Official Clutch of the NHRDA
AFE Power – Official Air Intake System of the NHRDA
Snow Performance- Official Water Meth System of the NHRDA
Optima Battery – Official Battery of the NHRDA
Suncoast Converters – Official Transmission and Converter of the NHRDA
Pacific Performance Engineering – Official Tuner and Dual CP3 systems of the NHRDA
Yukon Gear & Axle – Official Gear and Axle Supplier of the NHRDA
XDP- Official retailer of the NHRDA
Elite Diesel – Official Head Stud supplier of the NHRDA
Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals
August 20th 2011
Portland International Raceway - Acton Montana
Press Release – NHRDA event National Hot Rod Diesel Association Page 2 of 2
Revision Date: 5/31/2011 Copyright © 2011 NHRDA™ NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA
Industrial Injection – Official Injectors of the NHRDA
Bully Dog - Official Digital Gauge Pack of the NHRDA
Flex-a-Lite Official Electric Fan of the NHRDA
ISSPRO Gauges Official Gauge supplier of the NHRDA
Randys Offroad Connection
Air Dog
Edge Products
Air Aid
Diesel Performance Unlimited

For Complete information and questions

NHRDA
Phone – 360-658-4353
Website – NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA
Email - info@nhrda.com

Portland International Raceway
Phone – 503-823-5896
Website – Welcome to Portland's home of NASCAR, NHRA drag racing, motocross, car reviews, live racing, and more!

I'll be there of course! This will be the last chance for most of us to run and earn points before the World Finals in Topeka! Hopefully we can draw some trucks up from California, down from Washington, over from Idaho, Montana & Utah, and down from Canada! When properly prepped (as it should be for this event), this track hooks like crazy and is extremely smooth. The pits have acres of pavement, nice clean restrooms, and the track has nice grandstands. Oh yeah, there is also the big BBQ that will be included with admission, courtesy of ISSPRO!

I'll be there with White Out in Super Diesel and probably Super Street. Rob has a big family gathering in Detroit so Max'd Out won't be there. Jerry will be there for sure with his little Red truck. Would be cool as hell if we could get Fletcher to bring his Pro Street truck. Has that thing ever been on a track?

There's a few of us coming up from California to run sportsman.

Last edited:
Cool to see CA represented! I was talking to Mat Ray (Siskyou Muffler & Diesel Performance), he is finishing up his new race truck and should be at the event as well. I also visited Diesel Power Products in Spokane this week, and they are just finishing up a new race truck as well and are planning to attend. They just had a new 12V built by Fletcher, maybe they will have some pull in getting Bill to take his truck out?

Oh yeah, and tell Rob's family to check the racing schedule before they schedule any family reunions!

Yup, Woodburn is a completely different place and attitude now. Jay Livingston, his step-sister Sherri and her husband Joey Severance (who races Top Alcohol Dragster) bought the place from longtime owner Jim Livingston. The place was completely repaved in concrete over the winter and is now smooth as silk. When you come through the gates they thank you for racing there, and even some of the tech guys that seemed to be a-holes in the past now seem to act nicely to you (I'll bet the new owners have told them they need to be nice or find another job). I'll be racing there this weekend at their biggest event of the year, and I'll bet some national records get broken (and probably some alcohol consumption ones as well)!

Patty and I are looking forward to going. Should be an awesome event!

Paul

Paul,
Good to hear! Are you coming up for the Woodburn LODRS this weekend? If so please look me up, I'll be there running S/G. This will be kinda weird, first divisional for me since 1993! I've been running S/G at the National Open races, but it will be fun and different to be back with the bigger crowds of LODRS.

Paul,
Good to hear! Are you coming up for the Woodburn LODRS this weekend? If so please look me up, I'll be there running S/G. This will be kinda weird, first divisional for me since 1993! I've been running S/G at the National Open races, but it will be fun and different to be back with the bigger crowds of LODRS.

We have points races in Medford this weekend, so won't be able to race at Woodburn. Keep me posted on how you do.

Paul

So how about all of us meeting up for lunch? A Comp D meet! :)

We could meet at noon and then head to PIR after.

There are several restaurants across the highway from PIR.

Mar's Meadows Chinese Restaurant
9620 North Whitaker Road, Portland, OR

Burrito House
1220 North Hayden Meadows Drive, Portland, OR

Shari's Restaurants
9730 North Whitaker Road, Portland, OR

Elmer's Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner
9848 North Whitaker Road, Portland, OR

Burger King
9816 North Whitaker Road, Portland, OR

Just don't eat too much, you need to leave room for eating at the complimentary BBQ ISSPRO is putting on at the event!

I will be there. Gotta make up for missing Spokane, as well as the timing tree issues in Billings.

Free Isspro BBQ? Seems like this NHRDA/BBQ thing is getting out of hand. I'm definitely not complaining! (Thanks Michael!)

where exactly is the resurfacing of concrete in the winter, it is smooth as silk. When you come through the door, thank you for the car they have, and even some high-tech guy, this seems to be a hole in the past now seems a good behavior...

what??? That must be some good **** your are on?

Back