issues..

taterbob01

well i got it running and went for a test drive im thinking the fuel pressure is the problem? im still running my fass at 12 psi but anyway when you slowly bring up the rpms in neutral the motor will seem as if its shaking just barely then quits around 2k or so ... i cracked all the injector lines and i dont seem to have a missing cylinder but at idle it seems to have a slight lope to it.. i have .084 lines and vp pop off pressures still on my 150's

i also took it out for a spin.. seems good unless i push it WOT then it acts like well i have no idea it just doesnt sound right to me? anyone else have this problem or can think of anything? thanks yall

Definatley a puel presure issue. Get it up to at least 30 psi and see what it does.

thanks! im getting an airdog 150 this week, anyone else got a thought of what my problem is?

If it is making a clatter sound when you push the throttle past a certain point, that's the pump running low on fuel pressure. I had this problem recently and was told that's what was making the noise. With the aux pump running, I don't get the noise. My 12mm pump was fine at 30psi, but the 13mm likes a bit more when going 1/2 throttle and above.