its a wrap, motor toasted

dukcaln

It final what turned out to be a simple cracked head eneded up being a crack in the #8 cyl wall. I am done, for the price to do a new block, its smart to do a conversion. But until I can afford it, its bicycle time for me........

It sucks...but sell everything you can for some cash for a swap.
I won't bash the 6.0...I had a blast with mine....but the swap is well worth it if you smoked the motor anyway.

Part out your engine(or whats left of it) for Swap money. if your looking for a new block I do have one. It need .20 over pistons however.

when you get ready to sell some parts PM me...

cracked cylinder walls SUCCCKKKK..we just had one in the shop for studs and it had two cylinders with cracked walls...he is selling it...

Ahh it is nice to see those suffer financial hardship, who unnecessarily slam others because they are so full of it.

And Jason (Dukcaln), your name is mud on Cummins Forum, over the valve body deal.

Sorry, some previous history exists. All I can say is "you reap what you sew"

Ahh it is nice to see those suffer financial hardship, who unnecessarily slam others because they are so full of it.

And Jason (Dukcaln), your name is mud on Cummins Forum, over the valve body deal.

Dude:bang:rules:

What is it....chit up everyones thread night ?

Enough BS already....dang.......

With the history of the 6.0, I have no idea why anyone would put so much as anything more than a stock tune on one of them. Got a buddy up here with one and that thing IS going to break him. Worst of it is he don't even do the wrenching, takes it to a shop time after time.

With the history of the big three you wonder.Lets not make this a "why would you buy a 6.0 thread."

I'm happy with mine. I would buy another.

Same here. Hit 100k yesterday. Its been race tuned since 20k. If I was looking for another truck, I wouldnt hesitate to buy another one.

Dont knock it til youve tried it.

Yes please get in touch with me if you decide to part out. I might buy everything. Already have two melted engines haha a third won't hurt

Sorry to hear we are loosing you. Best of luck with your conversion.

Unbroken did a pretty good job posting up problems/issues he had. RobTS did a few as well. When you get ready to actually do the swap, they would be good sources for you.

Ahhh Shane, come on, bashing now...as for cummins forum,,unless you know the entire story you have no reason to talk about it, your listening to a one sided event........as for you and your wicked diesel claims...well you my friend you have no room to talk.....and for the history you are speaking of, I am still waiting for you to make it right.....beings you didn;t deliver what you promissed, you soaked me for the money, you didn't stand behind your product and you didn't refund the money like you promissed....so now whos name is mud......

Back