Its all good. Thanks

Zach, appreciated our conversation the other day. I checked the lash on the truck today and everything was good to go. I'm also really liking how she spools up now with the new cam, some of the best funds Ive ever spent. :Cheer:

No, no Dyno numbers yet. There are still a couple of things I want to do before I hit the dyno (not to mention build up a little cash..) so it will probably be a couple of months before I do. I'll post up numbers here when I do though.

No, no Dyno numbers yet. There are still a couple of things I want to do before I hit the dyno (not to mention build up a little cash..) so it will probably be a couple of months before I do. I'll post up numbers here when I do though.

I dont have a pre-cam w/ mods but here is my dyno run from today w/ all my current mods. Im really pleased ( I need to work on my dyno skills though- oh well) with the cam and the difference it makes over stock. My truck is fun again :rockwoot:

DDP90, HTT64/71, TNT tune

RobertE2.jpg

Zach, appreciated our conversation the other day. I checked the lash on the truck today and everything was good to go. I'm also really liking how she spools up now with the new cam, some of the best funds Ive ever spent. :Cheer:

X2!

i did 790hp on fuel only today

then with some spray did 807hp 2000 tq (flat lined the dyno) :evil

Back