Its Official SON!! DO WORK!

Abrannan19

NOBAMA 09-12
I got an e-mail from Jacob @ Diesel Tech Magazine..and they want to do a full 3-4 page feature on my truck..I am stoked! It will be sometime around October or November.

Also it will be in reality rides sometime soon..I won a free subscription to the magazine for being chosen for reality rides..

I got alot of work to do!!

:thankyou2: DT Mag

Excellent man! Congratulations!!! Supposedly I will be live tuned here shortly and maybe you can make some time and get together. Would love to check out your rig up close and personal. Oh yeah, one last thing, I am looking for an 03 pedistal so keep your eyes peeled and let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:
Congrats! That's gotta make you feel good about all the long hours and hard work put in.

Dont forget all the spent money too! LOL

That's a given. ;) Having built quite a few cars/trucks over the years, when they are gone/sold it is the 100's of hours invested wrenching that hurts the most usually for me. The vehicle I miss the most out of any I've built I actually had the least amount of money into but the most time by far!

well..its on the newsstands now..and here are some pictures..I am sooo stoked..John with NotStockPhotography.com did a fantastic job with the pictures and Jacob White wrote a great article. so..here are the pictures.

cover.jpg

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

page3.jpg

page4.jpg

page5.jpg

I do want to Thank a couple people for helping me thru the build up..First Doug Gilbert and the person who did all the labor..wouldn't be possible without him Adam Hohrath!!

nice adam thats awesome. also thanks for saving me the 5 bucks. i just read the whole article so i dont have to go buy the magazine now. LOL jk im gonna go pick one up tomorrow

Back