its running!

Lostnwalmart

ok guys got the truck running for the first time in 3.5 months and all i can say is wow! these injectors and tubes from mike along with the monster pump are sexy time! ive never seen a 24v have a slight haze at idle yet still totaly streetable and controable! the idle is lopey and she is running very strong!:woohoo: ill get it on the dyno as soon as the head is good to go
-cliff

o-ring and over 115 mile trip going 80 most the way i only needed 4.5gal to fill up......

Run some 11 hole injectors. They'll haze at idle with a stock SO pump and lines and tubes. LOL I'm anxiously awaiting the results.

mee tooo. it was a lil slipery going over the pass on highway 80 and light throttel i was going a lil sideways.... lol it was kinda fun except for that whole dieing thing

You can't die till after you dyno. Afterwards you can do whatever you want. But not till then. LOL

Glad to hear it's back up and going, and yeah, no kicking of bucket till the rollers get kicked :D

Glad to see you like your products from Mike, anxiously awaiting completing mine so i can be see what this is about. Good luck and put down some good numbers for us faithful VP guys...

I'm not sure what the dyno run would tell you if you're still running that puny super b :doh:

super b? i have a special now that will most likly have a ht3b under it :Cheer:
i wish the head was broken in so i could give her hell with the adraline and new turbo arr.

Good stuff! How are you liking your BD SB Special?? I like mine I can tell you that!

the thing spools almost instantly its insane i have yet to let it get over 20 psi and even below that its very responsive and is wanting more

Last edited:
super b? i have a special now that will most likly have a ht3b under it :Cheer:
i wish the head was broken in so i could give her hell with the adraline and new turbo arr.

Right on. Does that mean you're not running a rotary engine either :doh::lolly:

Just my subtle way of suggesting you update your sig sir =P The special will do just fine. When you do dyno, do it on a dynojet.

why not dyno.com..........:shake: and one question for you guys, with 105 lb springs are rocker arm studs needed because i went half throttel and my intake rocker # 4 bolt stripped out (they were tourqed to 27 ft lbs), there are still plenty of threads below it just wondering if this is a sign of things to come as far as the others poping out, and let me tell you HOLY CRAP!! half throttle felt like full before and then some i had the adraline on 5 then bumped it up to 8 and after the 8 run i had a rocker hitting the valve cover :doh: but it went from 60 to 100 in about 5 sec and im at 7800 feet elivation. egts were over 1400 for shure wasent really looking to busing crapping myself lol! did the retourqe after 300 miles and only 2 or so moved so im thinking one more and i should be good to play with her! (if u disagree please tell me so i dont break somehting again.....)
-Cliff
P.S. i kinda like my sig lol, who really wants to know what you really got under the hood neways come onnn

Last edited:
Doesn't sound good. 105 lb springs? Where did you find those? I've had no issues with my F-1 springs =P

Back