J&H Performance NorCal Diesel Rally 2009

MAMA D

Happy New Year! Lets make it a good one!!
Announcing the 5th annual NorCal Diesel Rally Friday June 26th & Saturday the 27th, 2009 located in Redding, California at the Redding Dragstrip. Check out our web site www.jandhperformance.com or call (530) 245-0176 for informaiton. This is not your ordinary event, prepare yourself for a full day of diesel head excitement!! Will Nick D'Amico take the Tough Truck Challange, for the 3rd year or does your truck have what it takes to bring on the challange!!!

We look forward to seeing you at the Rally and joining us for a weekend of "Diesel Style" fun!!
Enjoy your diesel,
Denise :cheer:
J&H Performance

Guys - please attend this event and make it huge this year! Show everyone that the West coast has kicka#@ diesels!

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

I will be doing my best to get up there, it's on the calendar......

Joe

[/QUOTE]Will Nick D'Amico take the Tough Truck Challange, for the 3rd year or does your truck have what it takes to bring on the challange!!![/QUOTE]

Can't wait to find out!:hehe:

Same weekend as one of our pro mod races, I think i could sneek away and make it up there.

You can count me in! Not sure if I'll race yet, but I am looking forward to getting a few dyno pulls in.

FUKK!! That majorly sucks the big D......first year I am finally going to be able to make it up there and it gets cancelled. Oh well, guess we'll shoot for next year.

Joe

Crap!! Been lookin forward to that since last year. Going to have to see if I can cancel my vacation signup.

Ya I drew for my vacation around J&H in dec last year.....oh well i guess ill have to find something else to do.

that's too bad. i'll just have to look forward to next year's event. :(

This was definitely the best west-coast event by far.

never mind i just read the rest of it man that sucks, i was looking forward to going

Back