JB's Canadian Diesel Nationals, Aug 13th 2011

Nothing is for sure, but trying. I'll be there with something to race, may just be brackets to piss the white guppie off.

Maxx is all repaired I hear, will be picking him up on my way back down to race. Cant wait to see all my American friends :)

Canadian Diesel National promo video http://www.youtube.com/user/NHRDA?feature=mhsn

0813-XL.gif

I will be there,, no dodge unfortunately,, but I will be racing the ford.. just look for the big brown motorhome with all the gibsons and captain morgans in it!! I will be staying track side! See you all there,,, Travis you should make an effort to come up north! finish up what we started at Chillis,, lol

I would love to come up that way 'eh. Gibson's and Captain sound great. It's a little to close to Scheid's this year so probably not going to happen.

executive royal inn 7809861840 this is where most people are staying

Last edited:
Looks like we may have the showdown of the heavy weights. Dmitri "1800hp" Millard's crewcab vs my Ford crew cab. All in fun, but should be funny to watch

Jerry (OSUBeaver) - you FINALLY got your passport?

Looks like I am going to miss this one. A few too many things going on at the home front, and have to help out with the planning of the ISSPRO-sponsored race in a few weeks. Everyone please drink a Gibson's for me (after the races of course).

Man Michael that sucks,,, it isnt going to be the same without you there.

Bring your wallets next weekend for some great wholesale pricing we have over 30 vendors that will be in Diesel Alley showing off the latest and greatest in Diesel Performance.

Vendor Row

JB's Power Centre
AFE Power
BD Power
Edge Products
FASS Fuels
MBRP Perfomance Exhaust
Snow Performance
Yukon Gear and Axle
Flex-a-lite
Autometer
Airaid
Bully Dog
Armor Inc
NADP
Supreme Diesel
Make A Wish
Khaos Customs
Vision X
Iron Cross Bumpers
K&N Filter
AEM Filters
Diablosport
KC Lights
AMP
PIAA Lights
Bully Dog
RBP
ANZO
Paramount
Magnaflow
Spyder Ind.
Super chips
Rip it Customs
CSR Performance
Absolute Power
Division Performance

Still up in there air for me, but it's not for lack of trying.

Back