JB's Canadian Diesel Nationals, Aug 13th 2011

There will be some Gibsons, Captain, Bacardi and Beer in the Motorhome for all that come to visit!

There will be some Gibsons, Captain, Bacardi and Beer in the Motorhome for all that come to visit!

Damn, I won't be there to help get us kicked out of hotel parking lots! Please drink an extra one for me!

I should know this evening if the race truck will make it. Putting in the third tranny in 2 weeks tonight.

this is three years in a row you guys said you were coming, your starting to sound like Dmitri Millard old man:kick:

i mean its no problem re packing the bearings in your wheel chair, i know its a long haul and all:Cheer::cheer:

all seriousness i hope you guys can make it

this is three years in a row you guys said you were coming, your starting to sound like Dmitri Millard old man:kick:

i mean its no problem re packing the bearings in your wheel chair, i know its a long haul and all:Cheer::cheer:

all seriousness i hope you guys can make it

Oh we are going to be there, truck or no truck. I fly in on Friday.

Tranny is in, pressures are low, have no lockup or overdrive. Still trying, but doesn't look good.

Ken you gonna race something or you just gonna hang out & work on your sun tan? Hope everything works out for you Rob if not there always gibsons to drink?

Bad news guys, I dont think I am going to be able to make it,,, 2 rental properties, 2 bounced checks,, and the best part is I had already spent some of that rent on maintenance on the properties... I am going to maybe make it for the day, just drive in and drive home after races and hope I dont break anything

Bummer to hear about Kevin and Rob's issues! Hope things get better. I'll be tuning to 1320go.com and watching!

Ken you gonna race something or you just gonna hang out & work on your sun tan? Hope everything works out for you Rob if not there always gibsons to drink?

Probably just watch, was hoping Rob could get max'd out there, running out of time now.

Talked to Dimitri today he said he is heading towards Edmonton tomorrow and said something about kicking some Ford's butt Canadian style :stab:

If he could run his truck as fast as he can run his mouth, it might actually be a good race LOL

Hopefully he won't have more of this up there...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJE7T0v_TEE&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJE7T0v_TEE&NR=1[/ame]

Looks like we will have it put back together for the weekend. Flyin out of NWT this morning, button up a few odds & ends & "LET ER EAT"

Thanks to all those that have helped! You know who you are!!!!

See everyone there & good luck to all competitors.

Torrey

Rob just head north I know of a local trans shop that can get you set up
For the weekend

Back