JB's Canadian Diesel Nationals, Aug 13th 2011

Thanks NHRDA & Staff for another awsome Event! Hopefully next year we won't have a double header weekend? The old body took a crap kicking from going to Castrol Raceway then to Darwell for Sled Pulls! Would have been nice to have a drink or to w/everybody! Anybody know were i placed? I had to run to Darwell to go sled pulling & never had a chance to check w/Randy before i left?

Thanks NHRDA & Staff for another awsome Event! Hopefully next year we won't have a double header weekend? The old body took a crap kicking from going to Castrol Raceway then to Darwell for Sled Pulls! Would have been nice to have a drink or to w/everybody! Anybody know were i placed? I had to run to Darwell to go sled pulling & never had a chance to check w/Randy before i left?

You were in the semi finals weren't you. Believe that would tie you for third? Are you going to make Topeka?

super diesel

L VERLON SOUTHWICK 4268 11.90 .159 12.823 84.70
R DYLAN LEHR 5336 11.90 .547 14.168 105.31

L GABE CORMIER 4235 11.90 .360 12.191 111.73
R CHRIS OBORNE 4028 11.90 .410 11.968 113.35

According to this from 1320go you took third for contingency purposes, Gabe...you have the faster ET

super diesel

L VERLON SOUTHWICK 4268 11.90 .159 12.823 84.70
R DYLAN LEHR 5336 11.90 .547 14.168 105.31

L GABE CORMIER 4235 11.90 .360 12.191 111.73
R CHRIS OBORNE 4028 11.90 .410 11.968 113.35

According to this from 1320go you took third for contingency purposes, Gabe...you have the faster ET

Gabe, I checked the tower records and Steve is correct for your 3rd place finish at Edmonton. The best news is that YOU are the 2011 DIVISION 6 SUPER DIESEL CHAMPION. CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

Hey Jim it was great to meet you in Edmonton! Gabe congratulations on a great year! Go get them in Topeka!!

Congratulations on the SuperStreet Region 6 Championship Gabe, how did you fair in the sled pull? Howard is pretty well convinced that if they had a contest to chain oil or even spit water mellon seeds that you would enter it. Hope to see you in Topeka. Ken

Quoted for posterity....and in case I need to use it for Ken's signature in the future!LOL

Kelsie took Devon to someplace called Buffalo's or something like that so he could buy some, "hot ass jeans" her words to help him with the chicks. Jerry and I rode along for the hell of it. Jeans were about $120 a pair. I was wondering how it worked for him. I won't mention the first dude that waited on him.:homo:

Bahaha.....oh Devon looked pretty hot in them jeans Ken!! We are going out on the town this weekend so I'll let you know

This is Brett, You and I made the pipe round (sorta) the first time Torrey's truck spit it out in Calgary.

Ya, I remember that lol, i love working on Torrey`s truck but didnt have time before Edmonton between working the day job and then putting some wizzy heads on my LBZ at night.

Back