JB's Canadian Diesel Shootout

Possibly meeting up at the hotel? I know we will be at the track around 3 or 4 to start putting up banners.

I will be rolling in a little later on tonight. The wife and I have to work yet today, then we are going to load everything up and take off.. hopeing to roll into town before dark! Maybe if someone could give me a call on my cell phone to let me know what everyone is up too. 780-215-3479

Thanks

Kevin

A little birdie told me the orange crate went 10.0x in superstreet form the other night any truth to that Arron?

There's is no truth to that story. Who told you that?
I went 10.84 on motor only the other night.
Hopefully we got our bugs out of the truck for this weekend!

There's is no truth to that story. Who told you that?
I went 10.84 on motor only the other night.
Hopefully we got our bugs out of the truck for this weekend!

If it's not true then doesn't make any difference, it was an ugly birdie anyway.:lolly:

Back at the hotel after a long day of driving and customer visits, trying to decide between a nap (so I can keep up with the Canadians tonight) or heading to the track to help hang banners... Saw Chad Riley and his son, both on the way out of the hotel and on the way back in, they were heading for the track.

BTW - they changed the forecast (AGAIN), now it's back to zero chance of rain tomorrow!!!

WishI was there, tore out the diff last weekend just about lost the truck again into a wall...

Got all the new parts will have it ready for the world finals....

Like Ken said, whats going on?

Malcolm

Just talked to Michael P, they have a good turn out of trucks, probably close to 20 in superstreet and 5 in prostreet. A dodge ran a 10.05 in superstreet but it appears it hurt something in the motor and may not be able to back it up. Aaron made a couple of mid to high 10 passes so far. Dirty Max ran a 9.05 but it laying over on the top end and only 143 mph. Cris Riley has his roadster there and ran a low 8 pass. Didn't get the exact speed but was in excess of 160 mph.

Sounds like they are having fun.

Torrey ran a 9.69 on Saturday. But he wasnt able to back it up, but he did run a backup for the 10.05 run. Truck is running very strong. But he did end up losing to Aaron in the finals. Both trucks had some problems, but finished. It was a great day of racing, couple oil downs that slowed down the proceedings, but thankfully I was out of the competition early, so the beer helped the time go along nicely.

Hey Michael, at least we didnt get kicked out of the parking lot this year!! Although I was starting to get worried that he was going to kick my whole Motorhome off of the lot,,, LOL

It was a really great time, good to catch up with old friends, met some really nice people this weekend too.

Had a really good time,lots of fast trucks & a good turnout in general.We broke our turbo unfortunatly so we never made it far.Torrey Congrats on your mid 9sec. past.It was awsome to see!:rockwoot:

It was another great event in Edmonton , over 100 competitors and over 3000 spectators. Diesel Alley was full of both Manufactures and Local Vendors.

A big Thanks to JB's Poiwer Center and Jim Bell for making this a must attend event in 2010 and plans are already in motion for 2011

Congrats to Torrey on some great runs and a new Super Street record.

Great to see Chad Riley Back out in the Roadster and rumors have it he is going to the the World Finals

IMG_5001.jpg

IMG_5009.jpg

Back