jeff jenkin`s 6.0 puller who kno`s about it???

its a single 2.8 charger. i know quite a bit about the truck as he pulls down here often. hell of a nice guy. he basically told me all his little secrets and tips about the 6.0

the starting flagger just took off once he let of the break :hehe:
that's one NASTY truck!! sounds incredible and definitely was doin some work!

was runing a single turbo the last time i looked at it. awesome truck,awesome guy showed me the motor and gave me info on it.i havent seen it run at all in 08 heard it might be 4sale

i dodnt remember whole lot it was 2 yrs ago. my main concern at that time was the hg issue. i know he told me he uses no fire rings or o rings but took 5k off the head and block. air to water cooler custom headers thats about all i remember sorry i wish i would meet him agine i would 100000 ??:blahblah1:

I only saw her hook one time last year in Winchester, VA Still has a single ma be H2E ?? Truck runs awesome. I was always surprised that no one knew anything about who built it or any info about it and he lives not far away from me.

There is another 6.0 from VA that pulls around me. But I think the truck has tunning issues. Never saw it make a good hook. But its all decked out. air to water big single and all that.

I only saw her hook one time last year in Winchester, VA Still has a single ma be H2E ?? Truck runs awesome. I was always surprised that no one knew anything about who built it or any info about it and he lives not far away from me.

There is another 6.0 from VA that pulls around me. But I think the truck has tunning issues. Never saw it make a good hook. But its all decked out. air to water big single and all that.

the black extended cab with the camo rockers?? that truck does have issues I think he took the twins off and is back to a big single. Rob

Kickin' Asphalt is the other truck you are talking about. The tune is actually dialed in very well, they have been having turbo sizing issues. It now has a PhatShaft 71mm single. It's been through a couple turbo's, but it should be ironed out this year. Once the truck spools it's nasty!

Back