John Deere 2520 4X4 compact tractor

BSwope

I need help!!
I have a 2009 JD 2520 (26.5hp) 4X4 tractor with the loader and quick attach bucket, a 62D drive over mower deck and a ballast box for use when using the loader, also has a Woods 3pt quick attach for easy hooking up of 3pt hitch attachments, had the wheels switch to gain 3" total to the wheel base, i had the rear 3pt hitch arms up graded to the new style arms so they dont rub the tires when raised all the way up so this thing is ready to go.
I bought the tractor brand new at the beginning of 2010 and it only has 72hrs on the machine so its in GREAT shape.

Ive did some looking around at other's prices and asking price is $17,800 with the mower deck and ballast box(along with 3pt quick attach hitch) and loader/bucket. I also have a Woods 60" Box blade that has been used 2 times since ive had it that id let go with the tractor for $500.
If interested I would need local pick up only.....
Im open to offers but no low ball prices!

Thanks for looking guys
Buddy
I dont have alot of pic or pic of some of the stuff mentioned but here are a few.

DSC01628.jpg

DSC01560.jpg

DSC01564.jpg

DSC01562.jpg

DSC01565.jpg

Last edited:
thats a helluva lil tractor, good luck with the sale......... can ya hook the smarty up to it ?

Bump..... lets bring the price down to $17,300 on it.... and thats the lowest I will go guys!

Back