John Deere 8400T....

bwarning01

MO Money
MODS I KNOW THIS MAY NOT BE THE CORRECT FORUM, PLEASE MOVE IF NEED BE.

Im simply posting this here because there is more activity.

1997 John Deere 8400T

-225hp
-5600 hrs
-16in tracks @80%
-New track frame on right side and new bushings on both tracks
-bogie wheels in good shape and recently serviced and inspected
-new hydraulic pump 100hrs ago
-4 hydraulic outlets
-Wired and ready for auto steer(all you need is reciever)
-cat 3 quick hitch
-new muffler
-new decals
-buffed and wax paint

This has always been a farmer owned tractor. Exterior is a 9 of 10 and interior is a 8 of 10. Pictures are from dealership when I first bought it. They dont do the tractor justice. I DONT OWN JUNK. All equipment is washed monthly and waxed twice a year. Always stored in winter. Tractor was used on my farm for 2 years. Just dosent fit in the operation anymore.

Asking $75k Serial number by request.

057.jpg

058.jpg

It will be on there tonight. I simply posted it here because I knew there were some large farmers on this sight as well. Need to get it gone, I dont like sitting on stuff I dont use anymore.

What are the 4wd's in the background? Are they 20 series?

I think those are like old 7020's not the new number series at all. I think they went to a new number series in 1998 if I am correct. They could be the old 8430's but it looks more like the old 7020's

Yea there 7020's, pics are taken at Randall's in Ohio. Thats were I picked it up at. Neat tractors, dont see many around here anymore.

They are quite neat. We have one in my area that I always enjoyed seeing. I wish I had the money to collect some of those nice antique pieces of history.

I was wondering if it was like a 7520 or something.

Thanks!

I've been wanting to go up to Randell Bros. and look at some old 7520s they got on there lot now. I know they don't sell or buy too many things arent in very good conditions. I always liked the 8000 deeres but never got to run a 8000T in the field. Just drove one around a parking lot while doing hydru. test on one at the dealer. Never see those tractors down my way. Good luck with your sell.

Yea there a bit different to operate compared to the wheel versions. They are nice tractors though. It pulls my 32ft disc and 53ft cultivator better than a standard 8400.

With the last couple years being wet, I need to get in the field as early as possible to get the ground opened up. Contaplating getting a Case 535 quad trac just for this purpose and for anhrdrous.

Bump...