juice settings

cm cows

Here by the owl
what are yall running your juice on for daily drivin and what has got the best milage in the past

4x2 seems to give best mileage around town and on short trips for me if I take it easy(17-18 mpg). The fuel saver level 1x1 does good on longer trips, if I can stand the lack of grunt. Just did a 2000+ mile round trip to Corpus, got about 19 mpg at 75-80 mph. Not the best, but "I can't drive 55".

Lon

I rock my'n on 1X1. If you use it to get some timing out of it, it will work for milage. On anything over two'ish it rely's on the pump tap, which is rumored to be hard on th VP. The best I ever get is around 19. I could probably get a little better MPG but I hate going 65. I have to be the a$$ hole in the fast lane trying to go mach-2.

-Rob

i ran mine on 0x0 usually but i had a happy set of sticks to back it up but when i was just drive around having a little fun i would run 3x5 and get like sixteen.

I normally leave mine on 2-2 and that is the setting I tow on. Smoke is still controllable with 10K+ on a trailer and the heat isn't ever over 1200F towing. So I'm lazy and usually leave mine on 2-2 even after un-hooking...unless I see a ford creapin' up behind me...then I run 5-5 until it goes away just in case. :D

I've recently been playing with mine-I found out that the higher the LOW BOOST FUELING is set on the more it surges when set on cruise- so for long
trips i use level 3-low boost=1 so theres no surging,no smoke(wasted fuel).
The way i figure it i'm usually either wanting good mileage but still have power=3x1. Or i'm looking to smoke somebody out or race=6x5. so those are
the best 2 settings for me personally.