Just an idea

Kphilpott

P.I.T.A.
I've had the idea for finding a 3rd gen scsb 2wd 1500 and putting either a 12v or a ppumped 24v in it running around In my head for awhile. I was just wondering if anyone else on here has done that and how much trouble it would be and if it's even worth it all.

Figure out how to search and read before you post. Been done 100 times already. :rules:

Sorry I looked through back threads for half an hour before I gave up and posted this. If someone could post a link it would be much appreciated and save time

Pointless. Dodge already has chit that's wrapped around a cummins.

Edit: hey newbie, search some more! You haven't even been a member for 24 hours so go find it on your own!

Last edited:
My bad cock sucker

We don't have tech section here that explains how to fix bad cock suckers. I think you've found the wrong forum! I'm sure a google search for "cock sucker forum" will take you in the right direction...

My bad cock sucker

I'm not gonna lie. I laughed a little bit. He might be alright. I do agree though, the information you are looking for is out there. You just gotta use the search button a little bit.

usethesearch.jpg

Hey newb...is been done, and you might fit in just fine here....but try to search some more, even though it is a *****.

Epically post by a dumb phone.

I'm not gonna lie. I laughed a little bit. He might be alright. I do agree though, the information you are looking for is out there. You just gotta use the search button a little bit.

Oh I laughed a little too, I was a little blunt! I hope he finds what he really came here looking for!

Hell make this guy a Mod!! Third post in and has already shown he aint takin no shat off anyone!

I have found pretty much what I was looking for on here. Lesson learned I suppose!

I was just trying to take the easy route and see if someone would do the hard work for me lol