Just installed new twins

SOOT FOOT !!!

Just installed a set of Diesel Power Source twins the 62 over a s400. Making 55psi runs great sill geting use to driving them. Install sucked directions blew but i got through it. Need some 100hp nozzles now.Oh yea and buillet shafts.

Where's the pics!!!!! Why would you post something like that with no pics

So, you got the S400 kit? If so, that's a 62~475 combo. It would be the dame as what I have. GOOD kit, I like mine, excellent performance. I found the instructions manageable, some things could have been better, but overall, very doable install from the instructions.

CD

So, you got the S400 kit? If so, that's a 62~475 combo. It would be the dame as what I have. GOOD kit, I like mine, excellent performance. I found the instructions manageable, some things could have been better, but overall, very doable install from the instructions.

CD

yea I took out a LS1 Vette the other day it runs good 14.00's before twins.

55lbs seems lowish?

installed a 62/71 over 475 in a truck, getting 75lbs with 30lph II injectors...? what smarty do you have and what settings are they at?

fill out your sig...

55lbs seems lowish?

installed a 62/71 over 475 in a truck, getting 75lbs with 30lph II injectors...? what smarty do you have and what settings are they at?

fill out your sig...

55lbs is where they set the wastegate can make more need head studs and 90hp nozzles.

TNT or TNT/R would be good if you have revo turn your timing up see if you dont pickup some boost and more power... sw9 is not always the best... try sw7