Just joined!

Surferkim

A good buddy named JPonder told me about this forum, thought I would check in and see what it's about. I drive an 05' Dodge Cummins Quad Cab, leather, 325hp, 610, hellwig rear anti sway bar, Rancho 9000's with a Lance Camper on it. Can't wait till I have more time to check out the site. Hello to all! My name is Kim, I Love the Cummins engine and surfing and camping.

glad to see you here, another recommendation from jponder eh? Still walking on water?

Bob

I feel for you guys that know Ponder LOL How many of yall are challenging his MPG record? LOL

Welcome to the site SurferKim :welcome:

SURFERKIM IN DA HOUSE!!!!!

You will like it here man aint nobody crying that they are over GVWR!! I aint never seen a DRWVSSRW fight either now that i think about it!

They into POWA though and not one person will drive 50 mph like me.

Ogrer and SurferKim, Just be quiet about what i said about us making this a TC CTD site okay, we'll just talk amongst ourselves

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks guys for the welcome, looking forward to doing some reading about how I can beef up my Cummins so I can blow the tranny out of it! Kim

It's not hard LOL

Welcome, we'll even forgive you for knowing Ponder :bang:

partsguy662 said:
:welcome: Kim....Ya'all didn't go to LSU too, did ya?? :D

The correct spelling is Ya'll, you are trying to make it into the universal yankee speak "You's guys" :rules: :poke:

BTW Kim, we are really good at picking on each other here so don't worry if a thread gets a touch sidetracked :bang

Back