Just ordered sct x3

Bad Moose

Just a pain in the arse
Hi all

Finally received my tax refund and getting rid of the Edge Evolution. Ordered a custom tuned SCT X3 from Innovative Deisel. :woohoo::woohoo:

When I send my strategy numbers back what programs should I do? My truck is my daily driver that we will use around town a little but mostly long trips. I will also use it for a little hauling. From what I have searched on here the better tuned for power the better milage as long as you keep your foot out of the radiator.

My F250 is a King Ranch Crew Cab with 3.5 inch dp to 4 inch afe exhaust and a airaid filter. No head studs or egr delete. I also did not order the 420hp/790tq option figuring I will not use that very often to justify the extra expense.

If anybody wants to buy an Edge Evolution let me know. I would love to buy gauges instead of using Evo as gauges, the last guy backed out and decided to get married instead.

Thanks in advance.:rockwoot:

alot of guys are running the hot stree file and they like it pretty well if anything call eric he's a way cool dude and line you out with what will work the best for you. I know people that tow on the hot file with no problems but since you dont have studs probably better for now you dont get the hot file. Have fun!!

Just get a aggressive tow, econ, and aggressive street files. You'll be happy with them.

I run Erics Xtreme street every day. No complaints

Do you have head studs done? I gues I was nervous about doing that without studs. Also was nervous about reliability, mine is pretty reliable, ust did not want to change that. Am I valid in my concerns?

Erics Xtreme street every day. No complaints
W/ cat back & boost w/ :rockwoot:pyro
3 years

I ran Erics Extreme Race with no head studs on both 04 and 05 with no issues.

Just downloaded the custom tunes and test drove. Holy cow! :rockwoot::rockwoot:
Just like all of had stated this is no comparison to what I had. It has more power than expected, now to keep my foot out of it and see what fuel milage does.
:drive:

If I keep my foot in it my egt's climb way higher then the Evolution. I saw 1300 then pulled foot out of it and egt's dropped to 1100 to 1150. At 3/4 throttle never saw above 1150 is this normal?

Thanks in advance.

yep perfectly normal, I dont have a problem hitting 1500... just dont do it for any extended period of time, as in over 10-15 seconds.

Back