Just Say'in Hello..New Kid On The Block

Stillundecided

Hello everyone..I do not have a lot of forum exp. My first and only forum post's have been on the "Ford Enthusiast" Forum. Yes..that means I have chosen the Loved and Hated Ford 6.0 as my method of torture. And So.... I am driving a 2005 F-350 Super CC LB Drw 2WD Red. Not many mods yet. Here is the short list.
  • By-pass oil system self design using 3 micron glass media filter.
  • Modified exhaust manifold...enlarged ports to 1 5/8" with custom laser cut metalizied gaskets, to support Anti-reversion.
  • Volante Ram intake and filter sys.
  • Hypertech level one tune.
  • All fluid filtration thru Racor.
  • All Lubrication including rearend is Amsoil.

The cab is going airborne on monday 11/20/2011 for a cab off ..Arps/Black Onyx/Full EGR Delete/Updated Oil Cooler .

This event is driven by the now famous "Barrior Breach" between the coolant and oil that has been known to occur, and has in my Oil cooler. The rest is a "while I'm at it" thing.
    OK..enough rambling for now. I look forward to sharing and learning what it takes to make these dream machines of ours the Modern Marvels they can be.

Welcome. If I could change anything about your build. I would get oem gaskets get rid of them BO been know to give people alot of problems. Were are you from?

Mt.clemens MI...near Lake St.Clair, 20 miles north of Detroit.Not familiar with the negitives on the B Onyx..

Yea you hear alot of guys running them and there blowing. Now granted I have been running mine for about 15k with no problems but the majority are blowing there heads a second time. There is a thickness difference between oem and BO..
OEM-0.067
B/O-0.057

Back