just sayin hi

toolmanoffroad

Dont tread on me
thought I would say Hi to all, and introduce myself. Real name is Aaron, I own Extreme offroad products and Iv been playing arround with cummins diesels for a couple of years now. I am just starting a project of converting a 88 jeep YJ with a 4BT into a smoke belching 1/4 mile machine. I cant have my buddy Bryan over @ cnsmoke diesel have all the fun with his truck, and I dont want to go nuts with my 06 dodge as of yet. I already have the jeep, and the motor is on the way. So for now its lots of reading and ordering parts to get this thing goin. Well I love the site so far, and hope I can steal a little info off of you and your big boy motors...LOL look forward to talkin to ya....Aaron

Welcome Aaron! Greetings from Biloxi, MS...I'm on business travel. Where you from?

Welcome...We have a Conversion Forum built just for monsters such as your, get us some pic's of this monster so we can see it. Thanks

Hi guys

Well thanks guys, its nice to get a good ol Hello from ya. I will be adding some pics as soon as I get things rollin. All I know so far is that it will be a jeep YJ, a 4bt, a couple stages of nitrous, and Im having a 9in narrowed to fit. Well I look forward to anoying the hell out of you with my questions...LOL:poke: But I will try to use the search function first! Oh and one of the guys asked where I was .....Oologah, Ok Later

Unlike Other forums , I've never heard anyone here jump on anyone about the Search button like I've heard on a couple of the Off-Road forums( :bs:)

Welcome man and fire away with the questions.:welcome:

cool

wideopen said:
Unlike Other forums , I've never heard anyone here jump on anyone about the Search button like I've heard on a couple of the Off-Road forums( :bs:)

Welcome man and fire away with the questions.:welcome:
:thankyou2:
You have no idea what kind of evil door you have just invited me into....HOAAAAAAA (my best evil laugh)

Welcome aboard. There are many people in here who have a ton of expertise and can help you with any questions you have.

Back