Just saying Hello

The Legend

Diesel power for the mind
Was just making my first post to this forum . I am The Legend as know by you here and my friend and coworker. My name is Chad and im a 31 year old male that has grown up with Diesel in my veins. I have 15 years experence as a Diesel tech. on heavy duty diesel and equipment. My family is deeply seated in the trucking industury and im a third generation. I started working nights at a Volvo dealer at 16 and went to college at Northwestern in Lima Ohio. I currently work at the local Freightliner dealer. I have always wanted and built powerful Diesels for other and now Im working on one for me. I now own a 2005 Dodge 4x4 quadcab Diesel, I am currently working on many custom parts and modifications for this truck I am not the kind of person to go out and buy your average bolt on parts i would rather make and fabricate my own I love to experiment and use my knowlege to help me make a unique build for myself okay hope this lets you know a little about me.

Well Amish did not know that but thanks. Dont know Bruce Have not lived in this are for that long. grew up In Bronson MI.

Well Amish did not know that but thanks. Dont know Bruce Have not lived in this are for that long. grew up In Bronson MI.

Keep your eyes open. If you see a red streak resembling this:

0702dp_08_z+dodge_ram_cummins+bruce_block.jpg

Be sure and wave at Bruce. His rig is in pieces now, but I'm sure it'll be back to all its 11 sec glory before long. That truck is an animal!

Throw up some pics of your project when you get time. I know how that is...

Back