Just Saying Hi from North Texas

TexasCTD

Hello Everyone from McKinney, TX. Some of you probably recognize my name from another website. I just joined up here on Comp D to see what it's all about.....Like I have time for yet another forum....Ha Ha.

Thanks. See ya on the board from time to time....and at some of the local events.

If your in McKinney then you should be at the dyno event in Denton this morning.

Jim

If your in McKinney then you should be at the dyno event in Denton this morning.

Jim

Jim, as you know...I was. Good to see ya there! Hope you get your beast back on the road soon.

Thanks....to all the welcomes yall.:Cheer:

welcome..good to see you TexasCTD!

Brett you need to get your rustyshakelford avatar back up....:rockwoot:

Jim, as you know...I was. Good to see ya there! Hope you get your beast back on the road soon.

Thanks....to all the welcomes yall.:Cheer:

Actually it doesn't run all that bad even with no compression, I just figured it wouldn't beat Ray's number so why take a chance for $100 when it cost 50 for fuel and 50 for the dyno.

I did enjoy driving it again, sure is different to have power when you need/want it.

Jim

Brett you need to get your rustyshakelford avatar back up....:rockwoot:

that would be nice. to bad i just got banned:banned: again over there before i could find it. i deleted it off my computer and cant seem to find the right one. if any other you guys that are still welcomed come across it please send it my way!

they are dumb little sister girls and act like :shake:

brett

that would be nice. to bad i just got banned:banned: again over there before i could find it. i deleted it off my computer and cant seem to find the right one. if any other you guys that are still welcomed come across it please send it my way!

they are dumb little sister girls and act like :shake:

brett

I looked for your avatar...but they deleted it...you can find lots of pics if you Google image "Dale Gribble"...lol

Back