just saying hi

CumminNotRunnin

Internet Mechanic
My name is Jake, 18 out of northern Nj love running my dodge around dumping smoke and making noise. Looking for a good group of guys with some insight to help lead me in the right direction and this site seems to have it. Have got some good info before and turned it down and i regret it now. any one in Nj or nY looking to put a auto rebuild back in there truck stay away from Level 10 Performance. Junk Junk Junk!:banghead: just given anybody in the area heads up. paid 6200$ and got nothing its been back 3 time in 6 months for muiltiple things needing a rebuild. Have u ever heard a transmission shop say " oh stock is much stronger then billet. billet just shatters under stress when stock flexs a little." :hehe: yea stay away, any way just checking in saying hello. ill keep in touch.

CumminNotRunnin said:
My name is Jake, 18 out of northern Nj love running my dodge around dumping smoke and making noise. Looking for a good group of guys with some insight to help lead me in the right direction and this site seems to have it.Have got some good info before and turned it down and i regret it now.:what: any one in Nj or nY looking to put a auto rebuild back in there truck stay away from Level 10 Performance. Junk Junk Junk!:banghead: just given anybody in the area heads up. paid 6200$ and got nothing its been back 3 time in 6 months for muiltiple things needing a rebuild. Have u ever heard a transmission shop say " oh stock is much stronger then billet. billet just shatters under stress when stock flexs a little." :hehe: yea stay away, any way just checking in saying hello. ill keep in touch.

:clap: Bout time ya found us here Jake! Welcome to Competition Diesel !!

:poke: :rockwoot: LOL :woohoo: :evil

I guess you didn't need that boot? LOL Anyways- lemme know when your ready for the ultimate in trans upgrades, You know where to find me out in the Meadows LOL LOL Wish ya woulda listened that first time round......:rules: *bdh* LOL

We'll get your rig straightened out, and running like a raped ape!:woohoo: :rockwoot: Lemme know when ya wanna drop out that joke of a trans.:doh:

:welcome:

Last edited:
Back