just thought i would say hi

jester2255

hi everybody. so it says i should intro my self and give vehicle info too, so im jester i live in Utah and my rig is a 2001 dodge 2500 5 spd dd and ocasional towrig. it is my first diesel bought back in 2006 with no knowlege of diesels. needles to say it had a hurt pump :doh: fixed that and have no plans to ever let it go. because i tow my jeep with it i am not going to go hp crazy but as we all know more power is more good. i have been keeping it simple intake exhaust and a hypertec, but plans for the future include a he351vg w/fleece controler & bigger injectors. and depending maby a hotrod pump, or equivalent. no telling what the future holds.

Welcome.

Word of advise. Keep reading here and I can tell you whats in store. A Jeep for sale and a Hot Rod Dodge.lol

i dont see the jeep going any where but if i can get the money together i would put a 4bt in it. but like with all projects i do see the truck snow balling in to a hot rod. living where i do, Moab is only a few hours away. i'm minutes from a road course, and about 20 minutes fom a dragstrip/oval.

i dont see the jeep going any where but if i can get the money together i would put a 4bt in it. but like with all projects i do see the truck snow balling in to a hot rod. living where i do, Moab is only a few hours away. i'm minutes from a road course, and about 20 minutes fom a dragstrip/oval.

A Diesel jeep. Yes.

:Cheer:

Back