k31 for sale trade

travisd702

im looking to trade for a smaller turbo its a 71/90 i also have a hx 40 with a bad compressor wheel

Man....I sure wish I could afford it right now. It go good with my PS 62. I've wanted a K31 to make the towing twins complete for two years. Maybe when my kids grow up I can spend money on the truck again. :D

O well. Free bump.

Man....I sure wish I could afford it right now. It go good with my PS 62. I've wanted a K31 to make the towing twins complete for two years. Maybe when my kids grow up I can spend money on the truck again. :D

O well. Free bump.

Well if u ever need something around that size i usely got a gt42 with a 1.28 w gated housing.

idk pm me a offer on the k31 what ever u think is reasonable.... i really need to trade for like a 62 or a 64..... i got someone intrested in the 40 here i will sell or trade both if anyone could come up with one of these turbos i dk about the exhaust housing i will put up some pics

k311.jpg
k312.jpg
k313.jpg
k314.jpg

is that a t6 or t4 housing. also does the wastegate work and do you have the actuator?

O well. Free bump.

lol i hear ya bro thanks

Back