KDP help

SLOW STROKIN

yes I looking at buying a 1st gen and I think the kdp got it whats the worst I can expect if I buy the truck

thanks

The worst would be it broke the cover and multiple gears in that case. What does the truck do now?

Spin over no start and rocker arms not moving what about valves will i need to pull the head

No you should not need to pull the head. Cam could have broke? Prob not but you were asking for worst case...... Let me know if you need anything, if you can get it for a good price I would jump on it if I was you. Just make sure it is cheap.

ruff idea what it may be worth its a 93 w250 auto with 210k body is fair but not great no idea if the trans works because did dont run I dont want to tear into it untill I buy it if I can get it at a good price thats why I was looking for worst case

thanks

It seems the price on them keeps going up and up. My first one i bought i payed 1500, it had some issues but nothing to bad. Shaft on the power steering pump was broken. It was a non-IC 1991 4wd loved the truck!! They are fun and cheap to play with.

I would say it broke one of the gears . Make sure you post pictures when you find out what caused this. I have never heard of a pin doing this before. I have heard of one splitting the block and trashing the whole motor. Rich