KORE Coil ???'s

Dustin_Bentz

Oil Burner
My '03 has the KORE race kit on it and has the 'standard' kore coil springs...I want to put 37's on without having to cut anything. Are the newer variable rate coils taller than the 'standard' coils I've got now? I don't take the truck offroad too much and don't jump the thing, I just think that the truck would look much better with 37's on it. Thanks for any input.

Dustin

If the race is the kit I'm think of even with the VR coils its only a 3 inch lift kit. The gal at KORE that I talked to said you needed the unlimited package or DRC fender flares to get by with 37 inchers even with the right rim backspacing.

I've still got all the Kelderman suspension stuff, the air ride in the back has replaced the leaf springs, essentially all that's KORE is the FOX racing shocks and their shock towers...the Rest is Kelderman. I took the front bags off at Clint's recommendation because he said it was a little to wishy-washy in the front handling wise...

Just slap the 37's on. I run 35's with no lift at all. :woohoo: You may get some scrub, but they will fit.

Dustin_Bentz said:
I've still got all the Kelderman suspension stuff, the air ride in the back has replaced the leaf springs, essentially all that's KORE is the FOX racing shocks and their shock towers...the Rest is Kelderman. I took the front bags off at Clint's recommendation because he said it was a little to wishy-washy in the front handling wise...

Gotcha!