Kosair Children's Hospital Benifit Pull. OCT. 2nd Edmonton, KY

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Kosair Children's Hospital Benifit Pull. OCT. 2nd Edmonton, KY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just been given word that there is going to be a benifit pull for Kosair Children's Hospital at the Metcalfe Co Fair Grounds (Edmonton, Ky) On October 2nd. As far as I know there will be one diesel truck class and if enough is intrested another class might be added.
I would like to invite everyone that can to come out and give their
support. For more info contact Doug Harris @ (270)646-0747.
I will also post more info as I get it.

Thanks
Lynn

There will be a 2.6 class that I know of. Im gonna try and get an open class added if enough intrest is there. Just let me know if yall would like for me to get one added. The more trucks the better.

Lynn

There will be a 2.8 class this night please everyone that can attend come on and support such a good cause.

Thanks
Lynn

Bump for a good cause guys. Hope to see a big turnout.

Lynn

I talked to Doug and he said that basically just 2.6 and 2.8 inducer bore then 8000 lb. He talked like he would allow bushings

Rules

8500lbs. 2.6 inducer 26 inch hitch.

8500lbs 2.8 inducer Bushings Allowed, 26 inch hitch.

Anything else pretty much goes, Its all for a good cause anyways lets all go pullin and have fun.

LYnn

Thanks for the bumb Rodney.

Also for you guys that have Tractor Pulling Buddies they are going to have several classes of tractors aswell.
Lets all come out and give our support. C yall there.

Lynn

A HUGE Thanks to everyone that came out to participate and spectate. We managed to raise $4951.00 for the Childrens Hospital. Hopefuly we can make this an yearly thing.

Lynn