Lake Perris, California October 12

BigBadDodge

One for you guy's down south on Monday :)
Time: 7:30 pm
Promoter: WGAS

Not exactly sure were in at Lake Paris.

BBD

There is a motocross track near the lake.they do all kinds of different racing there.

I will most likely be there, not too shabby getting a test hook 2 hours from the house.

-Tom

The pulls are done on the sprint car track. Not a bad surface if its prepped good. We'll have a few trucks there including Tom's.

There is a motocross track near the lake.they do all kinds of different racing there.

Wish I could make this one but I'm done till next year. Good luck guys!

Joe

I pulled exhibition along with Tom and Colton .

Vids should come soon .

I didnt pull but Craig informed me my name is no longer Andrew, it's Big Horny...a.k.a. the guy with the truck that smells like dead hookers and beer.

Good hook Tom, sory about the tranny Colton.

No Big Horny, my truck smells like ether and wood grain, way too classy for you to comprehend........ LOL

-Tom

Im a dead hooker kinda of guy, you can keep ur fancy wood grains and big drive line!!!!

Thanks

Thanks to Craig, Tom, Ken, Andrew, John and everyone else for helping out Colton last night. It gave me new hope for humanity with everyone coming together to help out, THAT WAS AWESOME!! GREAT SPORT and GREAT PEOPLE !!
We'll get her runnin again and the tow truck. Very proud of him with as far as he's gone with this sport. Thanks Again
Glenn

Back