large twins for sale

johnstontruckin

i just bought this truck and i am wanting to run a big single so im selling the twins. The small charger is a hybrid k31 2.8 in and 3.0 out and 1.0 ar ex, and the big is a garrett t18a90 3.6 in and im not sure what size exhaust wheel maybe a 4.2? with a 1.32 ar ex.. the garrett needs rebuilt and i will try to have that done in the next few days... all piping is there and is all heat wrapped... the way they had the twins set up they had to do some fabrication to make them fit, like cutting the innner fender and they cut out a piece of the floor board and re welded it to run the down pipe... if there is any questions please pm me... il do my best to answer them thanks... derek 1614-679-1911 3400 obo

Attachments

• derek.jpg
    derek.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 0
What are you looking to get out of them, and how big of a single are you wanting? do you have more pic's?

3400 obo i would like to find a s475 and i might have a few more pics but there not that great though lol im at work i will try to get them up as soon as i get home

here is another picture! not the best i know haha forgot to mention it comes with a 50mm wastegate

Attachments

• derek2.jpg
    derek2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
Back