Largest Bigstick cam?

1BADRAM

Diesel Enthusiast
Zach... What is your largest drop in cam that you have in a regrind? Looks like I'm going to have to put a motor together soon because my 53' block took a crap. I have a street cam from EEP in the truck now but I'm not sure what the specs are.

i got the big stick (or stage 3 grind) its a drop in and im 100% happy with it in my p-pump 24v

I've been fairly happy with the one from EEP, but I have a friend that was interested in it and I wanted to talk to Zach about them. What is the largest one you can put in without cutting your pistons?

The largest drop in without using a .020" over gasket is a 181/218 Custom. More duration has more effect on piston to valve issues that more lift does. If you have a .020" over gasket i can fit a 206/224 all out race grind if I degree it in just right. I would need to know if it was in a 12v or 24v, what the head gasket thickness was and if your block or head has been decked. After that I would need to get it cut and then I could set it up on an engine like yours in my shop. It would be turn key with no degreeing for you. Give me a shout at the shop if you have any technical questions about your setup.

Zach Hamilton